Strawberry Yogurt Pie
An easy to make, cool summer treat for your family. Perfect if you are able to add fresh strawberries in June that you and your family may have gone and picked at a Pick-Your-Own farm. Enjoy! Oh, and no baking !!
I love no-bake recipes for the summer, and this one is super easy. Not only can your children help by picking the strawberries, they can help make the pie too.
2 cups Strawberry Yogurt
½ cup crushed Strawberries (if available)
1 graham cracker pie crust
1 container Cool Whip
- Thoroughly combine the crushed fruit and yogurt in a bowl.
- Fold in the Cool Whip topping and blend well.
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker pie crust and freeze for about 4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
- Store any leftover pie in freezer.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe from: Free Stuff 4 Daily Needs Cookbook , page 177
Recipe Contributor: Theresa Buker