Parenting Help At Your Fingertips
Affiliate Statement: FTC Disclosure of Material connection: In order for us to maintain this website, some of the links in the post below are affiliate links. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally &/or believe will add value to readers. Check our our full Affiliate Link Policy for more information or this article: What Does “May Contain Affiliated Links” Mean?
As a parent sometimes you feel overwhelmed and even inadequate. You are left wondering:
- Why did God give babies and children to amateurs?
- How will I survive?
- Will my children survive?
- Am I a good parent?
- How do I put my faith in their lives?
- My child is special needs—HELP!
- How can I home school?
These are just a few of the many, many questions you have or will ask as a parent. But now what? Where can you find the answers to many of these questions?
Remember, here at Free Stuff 4 Daily Needs we are always looking for ways and resources to help EMPOWER you towards a HOPE and a FUTURE. We have found one such valuable resource and at a price you can’t afford to pass up.
Raising A Family Is Both Precious And Perplexing
You love those kids of yours with a love so fierce and strong, and yet, there are times when you wonder why parenting is so hard. Raising children, these precious miniature images of God, can be:
- a wild ride
and sometimes all at once.
You are not alone if you feel that there are times when you wonder if you are getting it all wrong. It’s not uncommon to feel totally conflicting things at any given moment.
Perhaps you are looking forward to an empty nest, but at the same time never wanting your children to grow up. You love the stage of life they are at.
However, you are screaming inside for just 5 minutes of mom alone time without child fingertips coming under the bathroom door. Although, if you can see the fingers, you know where the child is, because the alternative could be worse. Especially if you have an artist in the family.
Who hasn’t had that one child who loves to draw paintings on the walls? Or how about the hair stylist? Either cutting their own hair or that of a sibling?
Help—No Matter What Your Day Looks Like….
Let’s all be honest, you’ve had these moments, I’ve had these moments, your own mother had these moments:
- You’ve just yelled at your kids—now you are in the bathroom crying and feeling horrible
- craving some “Mom Alone” time finds you hiding in the pantry munching down a bag of chocolate chips. Hoping the kids don’t find you, because you just told them they couldn’t have a snack.
- Silence is in the air. Oh no, who is doing what—and where?!
Parenting Is So Worth It Though
Sometimes parenting is awesome, and sometimes it isn’t.
For those days when life is throwing more challenges than successes your way, where do you turn?
I’m going to show you how to access parenting help at your fingertips, 24/7, to make parenting both:
- a little more awesome
- and a lot less hard?
I found something that could be just what you are needing. The Parenting Super Bundle.
The Parenting Super Bundle
For six days only, you can get your hands on a package full of resources to help you rock this parenting gig even more, for the most affordable price ever. (Seriously, just wait until I tell you the price.)
This brand-new bundle includes:
- 35 ebooks,
- 10 eCourses,
- 23 printables,
- 9 workbooks,
- 2 audios,
- and 1 membership site.
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to make parenting feel less stressful (and more fun!)… chore charts, discipline methods and ideas, strategies for tough challenges (for kids and for parents), printable craft ideas, homeschooling helps, and so much more.
For less than the cost of a gallon of paint to touch up your little Picasso’s mural on the livingroom wall, you’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Apply step-by-step solutions to common challenges like whining, arguing, homework, and lack of cooperation
- Build stronger relationships with your kids (even your teens)
- Stop playing referee in sibling battles (and teach them how to work things out)
- Instill gratitude, kindness, and helpfulness in your child
- Become a kinder, more intentional parent
- and feel encouraged and inspired in your parenting.
Plus, it comes with over $100 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (this is one of my favorite parts).
Need To See It For Yourself
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 80 digital products and it’s worth over $1270! I’m not pulling your leg—I have this bundle and I know first hand how many valuable resources are here.
This is not my first bundle I’ve ordered from this company. I’m a repeat customer because I know the value!
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $1270 worth of amazing products for a whopping 98% off! For a cost of $29.97 USD, which even with the Canadian conversion is an awesome deal!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and give you joy in your parenting journey!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days!
After Monday night, August 14th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
Don’t Miss This!
I’d hate for you to miss out, (affiliate link) so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
As you already know, parenting is amazing and difficult. Enjoying it even on the craziest of days is not impossible.
You don’t need to be a perfect parent to raise great kids, but if you (like me) could use a little help, learn more or (affiliate link) get your bundle HERE