Montreal Spice Pork Chops
Looking for a quick and easy dinner to prepare? Then look no further. What could be easier than a 2 ingredient dinner? Nothing. Pop the pork chops in a roast pan, sprinkle with seasoning and pop in the oven. So yummy too!
2 Pork Chops (any cut you like, boneless or bone-in)
½ Cup Water (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make sure oven rack is on the lower level.
- If the pork chops are frozen, then defrost slightly in the microwave.
- In a small roast pan, place the pork chops on the bottom.
- Sprinkle the Montreal Chicken Spice generously on top of the pork chops.
- If you like moist pork chops, add ½ cup water to the roast pan. If you like dry pork chops, omit the water.
- Cover the roast pan and place in the oven. Set the timer for 45 minutes. **If fresh pork chops are used, set timer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve it up!
Makes 2 servings of Pork Chops
Nutritional Information: – 1 serving
Protein 19 g
Fat 10 g
Net Carbs 0 g
Fiber 0 g
Recipe by: Theresa Buker of Free Stuff 4 Daily Needs