Mint Chocolate Chip Frozen Bites
This is a delicious cool treat for hot summer days that is both gluten and sugar-free. Excellent for most carb restricted diets/lifestyles. What could be more refreshing than Mint Chocolate Chip Frozen Bites? Make some up today!
- ¾ brick Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 cup 35% Cream
- 2 Tbsp granulated Sucralose
- 1 packet powdered Stevia
- 1 ½ tsp WATKINS Mint Extract
- ¼ tsp Xanthan Gum
- ½ cup Krisda Stevia Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Green Food Colouring
- In a large bowl beat the softened cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add the powdered Sucralose and Stevia. Mix well.
- Add the WATKINS Mint Extract and combine well.
- Add the 35% (heavy) cream and Xanthan Gum. Beat the mixture until light and fluffy.
- While beating this, gradually add green food colouring until desired colour.
- Fold in the ½ cup of Krisda Stevia Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
Spoon into 12 individual ¼ cup capacity ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the freezer. Will take about 4 hours to completely freeze. For best flavour blending—leave for 48 hours.
To serve, eat directly from freezer or place in microwave on high for 10 seconds to soften slightly. Do not overheat.
Makes 12 (¼ cup) servings.
Nutritional Information – 1 serving (¼ cup)
Protein 2.1 g
Fat 21.4 g
Net Carbs 2.4 g
Recipe by: Theresa Buker of Free Stuff 4 Daily Needs
Affiliate Statement: FTC Disclosure of Material Connection: In order for us to maintain this website, some of the links (if any) in the post above may be affiliate links. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally &/or believe will add value to you the reader.