Lemon Pepper Zucchini
Lemon Pepper Zucchini is a quick and easy side dish to serve with any summer dinner. Whether it be burgers or steak, it is a good addition to your meal. Zucchini squash is in season and at its best prices and freshness in your supermarkets starting in mid-July. Get it while you can.
¼ cup unsalted butter
½ – 1 tsp Watkins Lemon Pepper spice blend
1 tsp Lemon Juice – optional
- Thinly slice the zucchini and set aside.
- In a medium sized frying pan, melt the butter on high.
- As soon as the butter is melted, turn the heat down to medium.
- Add the zucchini, coating well in the melted butter.
- Cook and stirring occasionally until slightly opaque (almost see through), and softened. Approximately 5-8 minutes.
- Add the Watkins Lemon Pepper spice and lightly blend in.
- Add optional Lemon Juice at this time if desired.
- Cover and cook for another 2-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Makes 2 (½ cup) servings.
Nutritional Information – 1 serving (½ cup)
Protein 1.2 g
Fat 23 g
Net Carbs 3.5 g
Fiber 0.75 g
Recipe by: Theresa Buker of Free Stuff 4 Daily Needs
Affiliate Statement: FTC Disclosure of Material connection: In order for us to maintain this website, some of the links in the post above may be (or not) affiliate links. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally &/or believe will add value to readers.